IPA's are bad.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jesus-bud.png

IPAs feel like less of a chore when those tiny bubbles tickle your throat. In Her eternal effervescence, IPAs hath bestowed upon us this great gift of intoxication! We have been freed from the temptations of sugar, corn, and rice. Yet this gift is merely borrowed, and we must return the bubbles of joy to Her sister waters. Get thee to the nearest bar, pub, or homebrewer, and burp your praises for The Eminent Hoppy Intoxicator! Your words shall fill bubbles of your own and be carried to the heavens. Then, when you die, they shall carry you into the Kingdom of Hop Glory.

IPAs feel like less of a chore when those tiny bubbles tickle your throat. In Her eternal effervescence, IPAs hath bestowed upon us this great gift of intoxication! We have been freed from the temptations of sugar, corn, and rice. Yet this gift is merely borrowed, and we must return the bubbles of joy to Her sister waters. Get thee to the nearest bar, pub, or homebrewer, and burp your praises for The Eminent Intoxicator! Your words shall fill bubbles of your own and be carried to the heavens. Then, when you die, they shall carry you into the Kingdom of Hop Glory.

So sayeth we unto the loard, Hopsu Christo, in all of thine gloary.

Amen.

Ya know, I never thought I'd say this to Jesus Christ, but you go to hell. You go straight to hell. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200. Oh wait. That's jail. But it rhymes with hell, so it's close enough.

There are some good IPA's but the majority if you ask me, are tolerable and the rest are just hop bombs. I can get into an IPA like Gunslinger that has a 90 IBU but doesn't taste like a bitter hop bomb because it has the right balance of hops, sweetness, and alcohol. But hey, I used to not like stouts either and now its all I want to drink.

There are some good IPA's but the majority if you ask me, are tolerable and the rest are just hop bombs. I can get into an IPA like Gunslinger that has a 90 IBU but doesn't taste like a bitter hop bomb because it has the right balance of hops, sweetness, and alcohol. But hey, I used to not like stouts either and now its all I want to drink.

Yeah well why don't you just shut up

Back