International Shipment - Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tarikapak

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm trying to find 3 or 4 cornelius kegs here. (here=Turkey :D) Unfortunately homebrewing is not very common here, and nobody sells them.

I've tried to find someone from Coca-Cola and Pepsi here to help me out buying from them, but it turns out they don't sell them.

I've contacted the Italian company AEB, but their minimum shipment quantity is 100 pcs.

Any ideas on what to do?

ps. I will be visiting US end of this year. Did anyone try to fit one (or more) in their luggage? And if I try that, will I be stopped in the security?

Thanks.

I tried a while back to contact Coke and Pepsi (and even the local distributors) regarding their old kegs but there weren't interested in talking about the quantities we use. Fred McEver may sell you some and can arrange for shipping, but i think it would get pricey to go international. The most cost effective method would be to find someone local, plan B would pick up a couple when you're in the US and box them up as checked luggage. It should be fine for travel.

http://www.mceverdistrib.com/

Q: can you get them through amazon.com? The US amazon website has them.

Back