Indy Car?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HurricaneFloyd said:
looks like a woman but talks like a man.....

That's kinda what I was thinking, too. I enjoyed Rosie Perez and her two friends more. :D Her voice is annoying, but damn......

Dan Patrick said today that she has the strongest handshake grip he has ever felt from any "athlete".

Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn!

HurricaneFloyd said:
Dan Patrick said today that she has the strongest handshake grip he has ever felt from any "athlete".

Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn!

LMAO!!!!! :mug: :mug:

Ize

Ize said:
Wow, where did things go wrong??? (hangs head in shame...)

;)

Ize

Thread drift is a common occurence 'round here, if you hadn't already noticed. :D

Sure Danica can drive fast, but Rosie Perez and her girls are a formidable force.....at least to this Letterman viewer.

SwAMi75 said:
Thread drift is a common occurence 'round here, if you hadn't already noticed. :D

Sure Danica can drive fast, but Rosie Perez and her girls are a formidable force.....at least to this Letterman viewer.

Oh yeah... I think of it as the "HBT Digression" :D

And usually HBT causes me to digress while at work....

But, again, I digress... :drunk:

And I missed Rosie and the girls on Dave. When was she on? I was always a fan of her and the twins, oh yeah and Woody in "White Men Can't Jump".

Ize

Hmmm. she's back on Letterman less than a year later... Adam Sandler hosting but who cares... she looks great. And damn, her legs look like they can snap you in half... :rockin:

Ize

Ize said:
Hmmm. she's back on Letterman less than a year later... Adam Sandler hosting but who cares... she looks great. And damn, her legs look like they can snap you in half... :rockin:

Ize

watch out for your cornhole....

Latest posts

Back