industrial cast iron beer tower

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've been looking for awhile and finally decided to build one on my own instead of shoveling out hundreds of dollars for one on esty, ebay etc. I made this tap tower out of 3 " cast iron since I'm redoing the basement with an industrial feel I figured it would fit in perfect. Eventually I'm adding more taps but this is the first faucet in. Sorry for the crap photo but all I have is work lights down there and was taken with my crap phone lol

ForumRunner_20131231_054601.jpg

I like that, should be cool once all done with your basement. Much cheaper than ss as a bonus

Won't it be really heavy? At some point you WILL move it, if only a few feet. Guess I thought you meant the whole thing would be cast iron.

It definitely has some weight but its going on my bar top which is like 2.5" reclaimed bowling alley. And prolly never going to move.

Awesome!!!!! reclaimed bowling alley? That is so cool I might have gone with that theme. Does it have the marks like arrows, etc?

That's pretty badass. I love industrial design. It would look great in front of a brick backsplash.

The Jester King taps have a clever addition in that they use a union coupling so that the tower can be disassembled without twisting the beer lines. That would greatly simplify maintenance in the future and make it easy to align the taps without worrying about torquing the pipe threads.

How did you drill thru the black pipe, and secure the faucet?

Latest posts

Back