In Honor of Billy-Klubb

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussie berry-punch!

cd110114c42_zps1dbf3f76.jpg

Should have labeled this thread: Berry-Punch Pic Challenge.

Post the best berry-punch picture in honor of BK

That guy in that pic is at smashing level. I don't know what he's trying to demonstrate, but it better be devastating, because at that distance and level (and the fact he's doing some sort of ballet split thing) he would not live long. Not to mention, his own berries are mega-puntable. 3 easy points there. Game over.

That guy in that pic is at smashing level. I don't know what he's trying to demonstrate, but it better be devastating, because at that distance and level (and the fact he's doing some sort of ballet split thing) he would not live long. Not to mention, his own berries are mega-puntable. 3 easy points there. Game over.

View attachment 1447813990825.jpg

I know it's a character from one of the first mortal kombat games. I think it's Johnny Cage.

Not sure if a thread of people and animals punching each other in the junk is awesomely bad or awesomely good

So, to get this straight you are asking for a video/gif of Billy or other HBTers punching themselves in their own punching bags?

Back