I'm back!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idzy

Reaction score
Hi All,

After a hiatus, I am back. Unfortunately I think my account may have been deleted a while back. Never mind!

If any long timers read this and are familiar with a recipe posted ages ago for a dark sessionable ale that has a whole host of different malts, including smoked, chocolate, wheat, roast, etc. I am trying to track it down! From memory the idea from the brewer was to create a very low ABV beer that could be drank through summer, but was malt forward with a range of complexity in the malt profile.

Great to be back!

Hi All,

After a hiatus, I am back. Unfortunately I think my account may have been deleted a while back. Never mind!

If any long timers read this and are familiar with a recipe posted ages ago for a dark sessionable ale that has a whole host of different malts, including smoked, chocolate, wheat, roast, etc. I am trying to track it down! From memory the idea from the brewer was to create a very low ABV beer that could be drank through summer, but was malt forward with a range of complexity in the malt profile.

Great to be back!

Welcome back!

Do you know your old username? I can look into it.

Back