• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania IGLOO Mash Tun all SS w/ False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
Looking to finally sell my 10g IGLOO cooler mash tun. Round cooler, all stainless inside and out. Stainless QD, stainless 3 piece ball valve, stainless bulkhead, stainless 3/8 barb inside, thermoplastic tubing connector to false bottom, stainless Krome false bottom. Cool was used for 5 brews before I switched to a kettle mash tun. I actually never used this MT with the false bottom so that part is brand new. Everything is in great shape. This is basically all the best parts you can put on a cooler mash tun. It's a super nice unit.

IMG_20130902_094458_zps119cd7ba.jpg

IMG_20130902_094510_zpsbf96dc31.jpg

IMG_20130902_094542_zps046608f3.jpg

Asking $120 picked up.

Will ship via Fedex for additional $15 flat to anywhere in the lower 48.

It's actually a rubbermaid. Change the description and might sell quicker as they seem to be more popular than igloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back