If Ryan Braun played in New York...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCall St. Brewer

Reaction score
If Ryan Braun played in New York instead of Milwaukee, they'd be hailing him as the next Mickey Mantle about now.

When you watch the guy hit, his eyes are as big as silver dollars and it looks like he could hit a double or a home run on every at bat if he wanted to.

Assuming his career is not cut short by injuries, he looks pretty much like a sure Hall of Famer to me.

If Ryan Braun played in New York instead of Milwaukee, they'd be hailing him as the next Mickey Mantle about now.

When you watch the guy hit, his eyes are as big as silver dollars and it looks like he could hit a double or a home run on every at bat if he wanted to.

Assuming his career is not cut short by injuries, he looks pretty much like a sure Hall of Famer to me.

I agree- he also reminds me of some of the old great ones in another way, too. He looks like he's really having fun out there- enjoying the game and still playing to win.

This summer was a fun summer to go to a game- Fielder was fun to watch, and Sabathia is a presence to be sure! My kids love watching Corey Hart, too.

Back