I like beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brood

Reaction score
Cheers!! :mug:

My girlfriend is really sick of me talking about making beer so ive made a profile on this forum in an attempt to save my relationship. My name is Matt. Over the last three years ive brewed about 30 one gallon all grain batches. Ive got about 10 decent custom recipes under my belt. Due to increased availability of funds i have been brewing more as of late and am currently waiting for Santa to bring me my 3 gal kegging system and a few more upgrades so i can get into larger batches. Im well read in the art of brewing, and also keep my own yeast stable. Dont let the 1 gallon batches fool ya. Im a pretty serious homebrewer. Ive lurked this site many times looking for answers and advice on some of my prior brewing issues, so a general thanks to everyone whose helped me unknowingly in the past.

Sounds like the girlfriend is finally awake so its time to go clean some bottles. Im bottling an Imperial IPA this morning and cooking a nice Oatmeal Stout as well for an Irish stew my girlfriends been working on. Starter is bubbling away as i type this. See ya on the boards.

-M :rockin:

Back