I have too much beer.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3n00b

Reaction score
I have about 25 cases of homebrew stored. Yet I still brew a 5 gal batch almost every weekend. I think I need help.

What a terrible situation to be in. :) Do you need another beer drinking buddy? :mug:

You may have to think about actually drinking some or have a party:D

I brew every other week + I have 12 taps and 28 kegs, 3 fermenters and 1 empty so I am brewing right now, lets talk;)

Thanks for the support guys. I figured this thread was worthless without pics. Show me your pipeline!

ForumRunner_20131019_105128.jpg

Just finished brewing 70 gal Irish Red (8.5%) for my solara project. On hand aging is 10gal IPA,10 gal Belgian, 5 Scotch Ale. Just got a steal on a 15 tap pub-grade Kegerator and have to fill it up! It'll hold 18 kegs. Good thing I've been stock piling cornies. Oh, forgot about the IPA, Porter and Scotch Ale in the kegerator right now. Brewed a Baltic Porter today for the nitro-tap in my new toy. My swmbo is fine with all this, but I think I may have stepped over the edge.

For what its worth, I don't think you have too much beer.

Thanks for the support guys. I figured this thread was worthless without pics. Show me your pipeline!

I'm driving up to OC next month... I'd be happy to take some of that excess inventory off your hands...

Latest posts

Back