I got to brew with Beaver Creek Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwizard0

Reaction score
Thanks to my wife who is related to the owner I got to brew on a 10 barrel system this week! It was pretty cool to see how similar it was to my home brewery, with the exception of size. I was also super happy to have the opportunity to discuss brewing practices and how most of what I do is the same or similar to what was done at his brewery. I have brewed with other less experienced Brewers before but I don't know anyone more experienced than me (I'm not bragging it's just the circles I travel in and I have never lived near a homebrew store to meet any) so this was a huge opportunity for me. Probably one of the neatest things they had was a grain hydrated that mixed the crushed grain with strike water as it entered the mash tun. I haven't seen anything like it in the homebrew world but I bet it could be added pretty easily

Latest posts

Back