I am apparently part squirrel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walker

I use secondaries. :p
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have some bottles of beer aging (and some just being neglected) on the door shelves of my fermentation fridge and I decided to pull out a 2006 Bigfoot that I have been tempted to open for the last few months. Tonight is the night to have it. :cross:

There was another one behind it! I went inside to tell my wife, and she just calmly told me to look in the pantry. There were two more in there mixed in with some gluten free beer that I keep on hand for a friend who can't handle the barley/wheat/rye/etc.

I took the bottles to a cabinet near the kegerator to re-stash them all together and found two more of the damn things in the original six pack holder.

I've got a whole sixer of 4 year old barleywine now.

That's awesome.

I still have two bottles of 08 left :). No 09, and I didn't buy any this year :(

That's awesome. I wish I could hoarde like that. I always get anxious about 6 months into storage.

Back