• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Huge SS Fermentor...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitmoe

Reaction score
I got this vessel from a winemaker friend of mine who was parting out his large scale winery. He used this vessel to ferment 20-30g batches of wine. It is solid stainless including the lid. There is a 1/2" FIP fitting welded into the bottom and what I think is a 1" FIP fitting in the lid. I was going to use it as a large fermenting vessel for my brewhouse, but I've decided to get some plastic conicals instead.

IMG_20130902_094037_zpsa1d5000a.jpg

IMG_20130902_094051_zpsd21cd339.jpg

IMG_20130902_094116_zps75a023e0.jpg

PRICE DROP

Asking $150 picked up

Willing to ship for $25 flat to anywhere in the lower 48.

17" across and 32" tall.

Located just outside Philly...

Sorry, just saw the response. This will fit perfectly. I'm in the DC area (Northern VA), would meet you halfway if you want, or will pay the $200 to ship.

Sorry. Honestly I'm totally trashed and not in a condition to be responding to all these PMs and replies. I'm waiting for payment from somebody. If that falls through I'll contact people in order tomorrow.... Thanks for all the interest!

Still available... and dropped the price. Would love to get this out of my brewhouse to make room... Also, always open to trades.

Still available....

Also, looking for RIMS and ferm chamber parts so if you wanna trade let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back