Howdy All! Sure is nice to find a great site like this!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig5_12

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been poking around the forum for a day or so and decided to join up. Seems to be a lot of knowledgeable folks out there! I live in Sacramento and have been brewing for about 3 years now and just finished up a 3 tier gravity system and I love it. I've brewed about 5 batches on it and although there is an issue with every batch, I'm getting it dialed in pretty well. Anyhow, I'll have lots of questions I'm sure and hopefully I'll be able to answer some as well!

craig

t-dogg said:
welcome. good luck with the 3 tier sysyem. how did a howdy come from sacramento?
LOL, I grew up in the sticks in CA and guess it's kind of stuck with me on my trip down the hill into Sacto.

Craig5_12 said:
Hi all, I've been poking around the forum for a day or so and decided to join up. Seems to be a lot of knowledgeable folks out there! I live in Sacramento and have been brewing for about 3 years now and just finished up a 3 tier gravity system and I love it. I've brewed about 5 batches on it and although there is an issue with every batch, I'm getting it dialed in pretty well. Anyhow, I'll have lots of questions I'm sure and hopefully I'll be able to answer some as well!

craig

Well, welcome to the best HB site on the web. The crew around here really know their stuff. Jump in and join the fun.

Ize

Back