How to turn off All Notifications?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nextgenxx

Reaction score
iPhone 5s newest app

So I think there might be an notification, push notification issue. I have turned all notifications that I can find off in the settings/notifications screens but I still am constantly getting notifications to my phone non stop.

Also I have noticed that if I turn everything off, then exit/quit the app then restart the app all notification settings are back to on.

Any thoughts

Thanks

I have all the notification and push settings I can find turned off, but I still get notifications. The settings SAY they are off, but I still get them. Most annoying, I have to say I don't like the new iOS app.

Yes, I have turned all notifications off (iOS) and still get notifications all over the place for all the random things I follow on HBT.

VERY ANNOYING :(

Even when you turn everything off and sometimes when the app crashes I believe it resets itself back to "ON"

I kinda have just started to ignore it now cuz my phone buzzes/dings all the time now.

I hope HBT folks don't have to pay per-push-notification, if so they are getting scammed!

Meantime I will RDWHAHB! Till it's fixed

For Android users go into app manager and then 'click' on the HBT app. You should have a checkbox for notifications, uncheck that and you will get none, regardless of the app settings.

Latest posts

Back