How to open a chugger pump....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean "how to void the warranty"? Don't do it.

Well that makes sense...... I guess I'll have to move the pump and get more tubing or make a pig tail for it.

On another note, when I took apart my inline SS head for cleaning I noticed that it does not have a small thrust washer on the shaft that the impeller sits on (#3). Could this have come from the factory like this or do you think I lost it when disassembling it? Also, when I reassemble it, does it require any grease?

chuggerthrust-2.jpg

Thanks!

Well that makes sense...... I guess I'll have to move the pump and get more tubing or make a pig tail for it.

On another note, when I took apart my inline SS head for cleaning I noticed that it does not have a small thrust washer on the shaft that the impeller sits on (#3). Could this have come from the factory like this or do you think I lost it when disassembling it? Also, when I reassemble it, does it require any grease?

chuggerthrust-2.jpg

Thanks!

I think I lost mine, Williams Brewing has them-or at least used to.

It annoys me how chugger and march pumps come with such short cables.

Latest posts

Back