How quickly does NHC registration fill up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malweth

Reaction score
I want to send a couple beers in, but work has IE7. It's locked, can't upgrade, can't use a different browser!

Just how quickly does registration fill up??

Last year, some spots filled up within the day, some were still open for a few days I believe. They added one additional site (750 entries), plus got rid of the canada site and put that in the US too, and put a cap (although still pretty high) on entries - so that should help (or offset additional interest) at least a little. I don't know if any sites will fill up "instantly" - but I would think they will be full within a day or two would be my guess.

Thanks! Sounds like I might be OK for the ~2 hours...
I'm not sending a ton in (travel screwed up my fall/winter brew sched) but I want my two beers in!!

I think the closest site to me filled up within a few hours last year, and there aren't any "local" changes that should make that any better. If anything, competition entry registrations have increased substantially over the last year around here.

Am I being stupid? I don't see the online registration link on the NHC website and it is past 1 pm Mountain at the moment.

Am I being stupid? I don't see the online registration link on the NHC website and it is past 1 pm Mountain at the moment.

Are you really surprised with how they've screwed up registration for the conference the past couple of years?

Of course, unless you know someone who knows someone with the secondary link to a website that doesn't crash :rolleyes:

Glad to see they got their computer issues sorted out after the conference registration....hahaha, yeah right.

Are you really surprised with how they've screwed up registration for the conference the past couple of years?

Of course, unless you know someone who knows someone with the secondary link to a website that doesn't crash :rolleyes:

I know I shouldn't but I do expect some competence especially as this t-h-e competition to enter for the year.

Latest posts

Back