how do you hold a beer? (bottle)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the holding it in your left so you're ready to shake hands with your right.

I picked that up in my fraternity of all places... we called it the Bull Moose club. Once a member of the "club" if you got caught with a drink in your right hand by another "club member" you were required to slam whatever drink you were holding. You learned real quick to keep that cup in your left hand!!!

I don't like getting my hands cold.

cleavage-beer-pour.jpg

I picked that up in my fraternity of all places... we called it the Bull Moose club. Once a member of the "club" if you got caught with a drink in your right hand by another "club member" you were required to slam whatever drink you were holding. You learned real quick to keep that cup in your left hand!!!

Unless you wanted to get caught. Kinda like the post with the booby beer holder. I'd be drunk as a skunk in a hurry with that kind of cozy.

Back