How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I googled a question concerning home brewing your site popped up. I decided it would be easier to just cut out the middle entity.

Like most, Google.

I was researching a bunch of questions prior to my first brew,,, and all the search returns had hits for this site... Figured there must be some knowledge here someplace with so many folks talking. :p

Just to be different...I found HBT on Bing!

Long time brewer, partial-extract and then the last couple years all-grain, and decided that I needed to do more than just make tasty beer off of someone elses recipes - HBT is a great resource!

I was looking around for a "creme brule" recipe that Southern Tier makes , typed it up to see if I'd find something and found you folks. Hopefully I will enjoy many more recipes. Thanks.

Been on this site lately....figuring a way to get back into HBrewing since 5 years off and stepping up to a 10 gallon setup. Need help from some experienced brewers.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I took the one less traveled and that has made all the difference. Translation: Most people buy commercial brew, but we, the few, brew our own, and it is good.

I was Googling Home Brew after a long hiatus and came across this site. I perused the posts and it seemed like a helpful and friendly bunch, so here I am.

RandyA

I was surfing the big internet wave for for kegging equipment and this site came up with a lot of helpful reviews.
Cheers & have a cold one on me.

Any time I have a home brewing question I hit google up and you guys typically pop up with some good brewing advice that helps me out.

Thanks,
Joe

I began extract brewing after making homemade wine with my Grandfather for the last 12 years. I am only two batches in but absolutely addicted. I just googled a few recipes and asked a few questions and I kept coming back here. I want to brew my first all grain batch as an experimental based on grain characteristics I like. Any thoughts on this grain bill?

4 lb - American - Munich - Light 10L
5 lb - American - Pale 2-Row 37
1 lb - American - Victory
.5 lb - American - Smoked Malt
.75 lb - Belgian - Biscuit
.75 lb - German - Carafa II

12 lb Total

A fellow poster from beginnertriathlete.com ....... triathletes love their beer :D

Am a newly interested and ambitious homebrewer. I have just been studying random basic and ignorant questions I have about different styles of beer, and came across this site. I'm impressed, and feel fortunate with the timing to have found it.

Just made my way into wellington, nz where the beer scene here is actually pretty wild, from my bartending experience point of view. I've never met a city quite like this that has such a crazy interest in brewing and really great brews. And it is something I would really like t be a part of. So naturally, I was led here.
:rockin:
Glad to be here

Cody

Back