how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, late this summer / early this fall we had some surplus zucchini, but when I checked the garden one day I found there were more to pick. I saw a neighbor's vehicle driving along, about to go by my house, picked a zucchini, got in the street, and flagged down my neighbor. I asked him if he wanted a zucchini, and he responded in the affirmative. Without a word I handed over the zucchini and walked back to my yard.

Lol, late this summer / early this fall we had some surplus zucchini, but when I checked the garden one day I found there were more to pick. I saw a neighbor's vehicle driving along, about to go by my house, picked a zucchini, got in the street, and flagged down my neighbor. I asked him if he wanted a zucchini, and he responded in the affirmative. Without a word I handed over the zucchini and walked back to my yard.
"And then I woke up."

Honestly, the running joke at our small town churches is that folks only lock their cars during the summer months to keep unwanted cucumbers and zucchini from magically appearing.

Not a meme yet. Just a pic I took on my way to work. There has to be a clever meme just waiting….

Please proceed.

IMG_2050.jpeg

Another reason I think I'll keep my vacations to northern North America.

Nothing against Europe, bless you all, I don't want to yuck your yum, and I'm sure I do things you all find weird too. Just sometimes you all make me shake my head and go WTH.

I'm sure there are people who get really excited about asparagus, and good for them, I personally just don't think it's worth having a dang festival over.
yes, unlike those good old US pumpkin, chili or other vegetable festivals...aspargus is just taking it too far :popcorn:

yes, unlike those good old US pumpkin, chili or other vegetable festivals...aspargus is just taking it too far :popcorn:

I believe I said that I/we do some strange things over here, too. This was not me insulting Europe, I was just saying that it might be better for me to appreciate Europe, in all it's beauty and quirkiness, from afar.

It's not like I'm some prize that you should want me to visit anyway.

I believe I said that I/we do some strange things over here, too. This was not me insulting Europe, I was just saying that it might be better for me to appreciate Europe, in all it's beauty and quirkiness, from afar.

It's not like I'm some prize that you should want me to visit anyway.
101 Funny Travel Memes: Most Hilarious Vacation Memes » Maps & Bags

Only some people have the bad asparagus pee smell gene, and not everyone has the gene that lets them smell how foul asparagus pee can be.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

I'm not actually sure. Someone on the Internet told me
I definitely got both genes then. The generator and the detector. Asparagus pee. Coffee pee. Brussels Sprout pee...

Latest posts

Back