how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1702502673541.png

There are two ways to earn disfavor in my house. Both ways are considered equally offensive, and either bring down the wrath of storied legend.

#1) Eat the last of something in the fridge before it goes bad, because Someone Else may have wanted it. They don't necessarily want it, but they feverishly lay claim to the right of last refusal, unless they are, of course, queried in the matter, at which time, naturally, they are offended that they would even be asked about something for which I should have *KNOWN* they would find distasteful.

B) Having been admonished for eating the last of something, or asking about the last of something, leave the next last of something until it has evolved limbs and gills and becomes a sentient being requiring Holy Water and fire to eliminate.

Yes.

That's right.

I have the Kobayashi Maru of refrigerator contents.

@Hoppy2bmerry , I will laught at that, even though my daughters will be offended by my laughing at that, even after I tell them a woman posted it.
I just hope your daughters have better skills than I. Well, to be more precise algebra was my horrible subject in HS, and we girls were led to believe we “weren’t“ good at math. Thanks for getting my gender correct. :)

I just hope your daughters have better skills than I. Well, to be more precise algebra was my horrible subject in HS, and we girls were led to believe we “weren’t“ good at math. Thanks for getting my gender correct. :)
I'm a dude, and I'm downright terrible at algebra.
Consequently, I didn't fare well in Newtonian physics, but I prefer Aristotelian physics anyway :p

Somehow, geometry is my jam.

I
I'm a dude, and I'm downright terrible at algebra.
Consequently, I didn't fare well in Newtonian physics, but I prefer Aristotelian physics anyway :p

Somehow, geometry is my jam.
I nearly failed chemistry due to the calculations, but studied enough to get a B+ on the state Regents exam. Geometry makes for sense to me too, though I really don’t recall More than the basics now.
Biology…
IMG_2744.jpeg

And yet, we're the ones who are actually the most at risk in a collision 😕, and in my experience the most likely to freak out if you rev up as you pass us by.

You get upset about us... why? You have to take 10 seconds out of your drive to slow down, look ahead, and go around? Poor little thing! Maybe there was oncoming traffic and you had to wait 40 seconds? A minute?! A friend of mine driving through town with a helmet on and lights all over got hit, broke some bone, the hospital did a garbage job managing his diabetes, and he got pneumonia. The person driving the car didn't even do a roadside sobriety test, probably just had a ding in the car, and my friend nearly freaking died.

Who is the one that should be most upset?

Back