how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1682073322613.png

Here in Western Washington we also have four seasons; Early Spring (wet), Late Spring (wet and humid), 2-3 days or weeks of hot as ballz Summer (humid) (also depends on El Nino or La Nina, little sh*t kids can't make up their minds), then Fall (warm, wet, and humid). Once in a great while we get the 5th season, also known as 1 week of Deep Winter in Minnesota (I think all the norwegians brought that with them) which completely shuts down everything. Usually arrives in February. Or April. Our ski resorts are still open and it's almost May.

Naw, we didn’t get wet. The event occurred actually on final approach to LHR about 10 seconds before touchdown, around 5:30 am local time after flying all night from Dulles. The engines were near idle thrust. Both engines on the B767-300 ingested “multiple” geese but miraculously didn’t require engine changes. My underwear, however, was not so fortunate.

1682422668086.png

Although it's still in the 30s F here right now, with a high of 43 F. But generally I agree, we're not too far off now from consistently better weather. Had temperatures in the 80s here for 2 days a couple weeks ago, that was nuts. I resisted the urge to turn on the A/C. The heat has been on ever since.

Back