how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1680519513275.jpg

My HS was located in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis (in the 80's). We were co-located with defense industry companies like Honeywell and Control Data. My civics teacher said that if the sirens went off when we were in his class we were not going to the basement, we were going to the roof to watch the show!

He was a great teacher, didn't make it long at the HS level though. Too bad. He was inspiring.

Dad lived in Plymouth, worked at FMC in the 80s.

I lived in Robbinsdale & south Minneapolis. I joined the navy to escape that S-hole

My HS was located in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis (in the 80's). We were co-located with defense industry companies like Honeywell and Control Data. My civics teacher said that if the sirens went off when we were in his class we were not going to the basement, we were going to the roof to watch the show!

He was a great teacher, didn't make it long at the HS level though. Too bad. He was inspiring.

Last edited:
summers are BEAUTIFUL there. about the same as here, just outside DC... hot, humid swamp weather. I could do without the winters.

Plymouth was nice. Dad lived <1/2 mile from Medicine Lake, went sailing often.

Robbinsdale was OK.

South was the Sierra Hotel. I lived a block off Lake, a block off Cedar, was a block away from South HS.

How dare you! Minnesota is a wonderful place. I miss living there.

Thanks.. my tooth has been on and off again hurting, I could probably hold off but might as well get it over with.
As the son of a dentist, I cannot stress how much I recommend not ever waiting. Things only get worse. I also recently had a root canal and the worst part was the jaw muscle pain from holding my mouth open for the time required to rotoroot all three nerves in #30.

I'm told that this was a blended puzzle. Apparently some puzzle makers will use the same pattern to cut out multiple puzzles that don't share images, so the pieces are interchangeable between them.

Latest posts

Back