how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no joke, the helm on our FFG looked almost exactly like this. same size, shape & material (brass). only difference was the name & hull number were etched into it

helm.jpg

You use those to drive submarines now also!

Last edited:
I'm not really coleco vision old, but this is the junk we had when I was a kid.
The night my dad brought home an Atari 2600 system and ordered pizza still ranks among the best I can remember.

View attachment 748252

damn, i remember some sorta edu-tainment game on one of those, jumping barrels or something...spelling game, i think....we no how that worked out, lol :mug:

thankfully i got into IBM compatibles, realized computers can do work for me, and all the amiga fan boys can still call me the **** with an IQ of DOS!!!! ;)

I went for a walk with my family the other day, and part of our usual route is by a funeral home. From a distance I saw someone was using a smoker by the garage doors. I quietly told my spouse that there was a cremation joke in this scene, but I wasn't going to make it.

An infinite number of mathematicians walk into a bar. The first orders a beer, the second orders half a beer, the third orders a quarter of a beer, and so on. After the seventh order, the bartender pours two beers and says, "You fellas ought to know your limits."

Back