Houston homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear if someone doesn't open a brewstore in NW Houston soon, I'm going to do it myself... this traffic is brutal out here, I can't keep making 2 hour round trips just to buy a couple new airlocks and some yeast!

I swear if someone doesn't open a brewstore in NW Houston soon, I'm going to do it myself... this traffic is brutal out here, I can't keep making 2 hour round trips just to buy a couple new airlocks and some yeast!

I hear you man. I wish someone will open one in this area. Woodlands isnt too far but i dont like that homebrew store. Defalcos is cool just too far away to be worth it. I've been ordering from austin home brew and have been happy. Fast shipping and so far no problems. If i'm in a bind i'll take a trip to the woodlands but i'll try not to be in a bind if i can help it

Katy would be nice... still not exactly close to me, but likely easier to than going down the 610 in the afternoon....

If you guys are interested we can put together a Kingwood Group buy. To be honest shipping is insane, now that gas prices are close to $4 a gallon. At least a group buy will spread the shipping across the order which will make for a cheaper bulk order. If interested email me at [email protected]

Houston Heights here too! I'm new though, just did my 6th extract +specialty grains batch.

Brett, where in the Heights are you? I'm right on Pecore, don't know of any neighbors who homebrew.

Wow, missed this by about 7 months! I'm Northwest of of you on W 25th St. I was out walking the dog a few weeks ago and found out my neighbor homebrews too. I've been doing all-grain for about 3 years now and just kegged my first batch!

Back