• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Hops - Multiple Varieties - 9.5 lbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SathingtonWilloby

Reaction score
SOLD - Looking to sell some of my excess hops. I'm not brewing as often anymore, so I have way more than I need. I'm looking to sell this off as one lot. If nobody is interested, I might consider splitting it up down the road. All hops are vacuum sealed and have been stored in the freezer. I'm asking for $120 plus shipping. PM me your zip code and I can give you a shipping quote. Here's a listing of the hops with crop years:
'13 Styrian Goldings - 2 lb
'13 Saaz - 1 lb
'12 Citra - 8 oz
'13 Citra - 1 lb
'13 East Kent Goldings - 1 lb
'13 Columbus - 4 oz
'13 Amarillo - 1.5 lb
'12 Cascade - 2 oz
'13 Simcoe - 12 oz
'14 Simcoe - 1 lb

SOLD

Last edited:
If you split it up I'm interested in the 1 lb of citra hops. Are they pellet?

Feel free to post if you're interested in individual varieties. IF I split the lot up, I'll go in order of posts. I still would prefer to sell them all to one person though, so I'm going to wait a few days before I split it up.

I'm interested in the citra, Amarillo, saaz, east Kent goldings and simcoe

I'm interested in '14 Simcoe, '13 Citra, and '13 East Kent Goldings.

thanks, Ken

I'd like to get some of the goldings, saaz and citra if you haven't got rid of them already. Heck possibly simcoe, amarillo, and cascade too.

I have a pending sale for the full lot. If that falls through for any reason, I'll look at splitting up and will post individual variety pricing this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back