• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Hop Rhizomes for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HALIFAXHOPS

Reaction score
Once again I am thinning out the field. Here is a list of rhizomes that I will have.

CASCADE 3 EA OR 4/10
CHINOOK 4 EA
GALENA SOLD OUT
CENTENAL 4 EA
GLACIER sold out
HALLERTAU 4EA
MAGNUM 4EA
GOLDING SOLD OUT
TETNAG 4EA
FUGGLE 4EA
WILLIIMETTE SOLD OUT

Shipping is 6.00 for up to 12. Bulk orders contact me for prices. No shipping to Wa, Hi or international.
PA residents add tax.

To streamline the ordering please send me your PayPal address and HBT username for feedback with what rhizomes you want and I will send you an invoice. I am only one person doing this and it would really help out. Thanks, Ray

Did the pricing go up? Love to put in a few more cascades, got 6 from ya last year.

Understand still cheaper than most. I might get a couple more before April.

how long do rhizomes keep for? I probably wont be able to plant until later in the year (oct nov timeframe), or would it be best to wait til next years crop?

Did you ever try to get into Scotzin Bros to supply rhizomes?

how long do rhizomes keep for? I probably wont be able to plant until later in the year (oct nov timeframe), or would it be best to wait til next years crop?

I do not think they will last that long. For best results you should plant them in the early spring for the best crop. If planted in the fall there would not be enough nutrients stored to survive their dormant stage.

Did you ever try to get into Scotzin Bros to supply rhizomes?

No I have not. I mostly supply the home brewers direct to keep the cost down to members except for one supply store starting this spring.

This might be a bit annoying but how the hell do I send a PM? 😬

Click on my user name and there should be a dropdown that says send message. I have definitely been there!

Ray was very professional and fast with correspondence. He even cut me a deal for my bulk order. Highly recommended!

Whatever I am short of in the stock. Willamette for sure. Tettnang also. I keep them in good soil until they are sold. The most a week.

I would be interested in 3 willamette and 3 centennial....

Do you still have any cascade and centennial?

I still have them both for a little bit. PM me with your needs and a paypal address I can send an invoice to.

Im glad i have hops in the ground already. I live in idaho, but we have has a very unusual winter this year. The weather changed mid feb. And I had sprouts from my 2 year old plant around the 15th of feb. Now they are around 4 feet long and a quarter way up my lines. If i had to wait for the regular order dates, id loose out on 2 extra months of growth. Hopefully we dont get any frost in the near future, but wat the weather man states, i should be good

We still have some rhizomes left.

Is the first post current re: type availability? In your opinion is it too late to plant them (I'm just west of Philly)?

My weekend project is verifying we have space to plant them.

Is the first post current re: type availability? In your opinion is it too late to plant them (I'm just west of Philly)?

My weekend project is verifying we have space to plant them.

The end of May for us. Yes the list is current for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back