Hoodie Style question?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zip or Pullover Hoodie

• Zip

• Pullover

Results are only viewable after voting.

hoppyhoppyhippo

Reaction score
I feel like I'm in the growing minority who prefers pullover hoodies over zip hoodies. When I look at Breweries for a new hoodie oto replace my Ommegang pullover they're almost all zip.

I could only find 3 pullovers I liked, One foTroegs, one from Firestone Walker, and one from and another brewery I'm forgetting at the moment. Others such as the Alchemist, Ommegang, and others only offer zips.

I like Zip hoodies I own a few pairs but nothing beats the single pocket of the pullover hoodie.

So I'll pose the question to the board, which style do you prefer, zip, or pullover.

I can't stand pull over hoodies. When you take them off your hair gets messed up. If your wearing a hat it gets pulled off with the damn thing. Your shirt usually ends up coming off with the hoodie too. Gimmie a zipper hoodie anyday. :mug:

I like the zipper ones, if I start getting hot warming them, I can open up the neck a little or zip it all the way up if cold.

My grandson got an awesome zipper hoodie for his 5th birthday. Zips all the way up...

image-910443440.jpg

Pull over for sitting outside to keep warm. Zip up if I will be moving around and might get too hot.

Pullover or 1/4 zip for me. I'm not a hipster or trying to look like its 70s day.

If I am working I like the flexibility of zippers but when I want to wear a hoodie I really just want a pull over one. So my vote is for pull over style.

Its all about the full length handwarmer...

That's exactly why I love pull over hoodies. Sure there are plenty of times the zip is a better option, But why aren't both an option like was the case years ago. Now you'll see breweries with 2-3 zip styles and nothing else.

And I found 2 other breweries that have pullovers, Dogfish and Stone. Stone has like 9 hoodies and only 2 or 3 are pullovers.

I really want a new pullover for beerfest season. I got an awesome alchemist work shirt for my birthday yesterday. Now I need something else.

Zips are easy. I like to leave mine unzipped. It keeps me warm, gives me handy pockets & if I need to, I can always zip up for more warmth.
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back