• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Homebrew double filtering setup(brand new)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinSoldier

Reaction score
Hey guys. I bought all this stuff for filtering my beer but never got around to using it. I have two Pentek 158117 filters, 4 brass barbed fittings, and 4 plastic barbed fittings. I paid $47 for everything.

First $35 shipped takes it all.

Thanks for looking.

Hey guys. I bought all this stuff for filtering my beer but never got around to using it. I have two Pentek 158117 filters, 4 brass barbed fittings, and 4 plastic barbed fittings. I paid $47 for everything.

First $35 shipped takes it all.

Thanks for looking.

You mean you have two housings, right?

Yeah sorry I'll get some pics up in a few. Yeah they are the housings(no filters) and they are they good ones with the pressure release buttons.

My original plan was to run these in sequence with a 5 micron filter first for the big stuff and then a 1 micron for all the finer stuff and to have crystal clear and better flavored beer. I just dropped $900 on a glycol setup for my conical fermenters so that I can try cold crashing instead of filtering.

Back