Home of micro brewing... San Diego!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keesh

Reaction score
Just kidding, we have plenty of claims to fame but I don't think SD owns or is the home to anything, really. I just wanted a sensational title to attract attention.. I'm awesome that way.

Thanks for reading.:mug:

I spent most of a year (1990 - yeah, I'm old) in SD - awesome town. What are you brewing?

Greetings! Sorry for the late reply. I have a rye pale and a SMaSH pale in primary right now. The rye is extract with a mini-mash of rye, flaked rye, crystal, special b and a base malt (can't remember, think it was 2 row). Boil and flame-out hops were EKG's and it just got a 2 oz. Saaz dry hop addition. The SMaSH was an attempt at all-grain BIAB with a too small bag, with 2 row and Cascade. It also just got a 1 oz. dry hop of more Cascade. The BIAB ended up a little awry and I got a bit of astringency, I might leave it in primary for another 2 weeks to see if the tannins mellow out.

Back