Home Brew Noob!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRLHitman

Reaction score
Hello all I live in South Western Ontario, I just picked up my starter kit yesterday and looking forward to my first home brew...been watching tonnes of videos and feel pretty confident about starting, thinking of doing an IPA.
Cheers.

Just finished my first IPA recently. Now that I get the gist, I am trying more complex beers. Next stop: single hob citra IPA

Just finished my first IPA recently. Now that I get the gist, I am trying more complex beers. Next stop: single hob citra IPA

How did it turn out? Good luck with the single hop IPA..I think I will do another extract and then venture into minimash!!

PM is pretty easy once you find a way to stabilize mash temp. I do PB/PM BIAB myself. All I had to add to my equipment was a 5 gallon paint strainer bag. Def makes brewing more enjoyable to experiment with flavor complexities from various grains & a little extract.

Latest posts

Back