Holiday brew stand build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tons of planning it was just that the holidays provided the time required to put all the pieces together. There's still a lot of work but I'm well on my way.

I really like how you did the burner piping. Looks real organized and clean. Could you show some more detailed pictures and tell me all your secrets of what material used? Awesome job BTW:thumbup::beer:

The piping was not that bad. I used 1/2" black pipe that I bought at Home Depot. I bought it in pre cut and threaded lengths. I bought six 5" lengths, three 6" lengths, some elbows and tees...cost me around $25.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419984396.547337.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419984427.016760.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1419984465.857859.jpg

I like the way it turned out. I'm going to paint the piping with the same black as the stand this weekend.

Latest posts

Back