Hmmmmmm....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would do the bottle, but not the rolled plant leaves. I did that for a while, I didn't care for the nasty taste in my mouth the next day. Plus those things are expensive. I would rather use the money for beer ingredients. YMMV.

You made the beer last the hour it took to smoke the cigar? Very restrained on the drinking.

Both good - I'm jealous. I smoked cigars for about 20 years, and really enjoyed them; usually one a day, or maybe an extra one (or two) if on the golf course. Gave them up about 8 years ago - just decided to do it. Still have a humidor with about 100 decent cigars in it - probably should just toss them out.

You made the beer last the hour it took to smoke the cigar? Very restrained on the drinking.

Both good - I'm jealous. I smoked cigars for about 20 years, and really enjoyed them; usually one a day, or maybe an extra one (or two) if on the golf course. Gave them up about 8 years ago - just decided to do it. Still have a humidor with about 100 decent cigars in it - probably should just toss them out.

Oh no...it didn't last even close to the hour! Haha well if the humidor isn't dried out they are good forever...and I know I great home for them if you feel bad about tossing them out [emoji16]

Ooooooooooorrrrr....I can just give you my shipping address. Probably waaaaay easier.

Can't get Pliny out here right now....so I brewed my own a while back. Didn't last long. I am a smoker but I don't care for the stogies.....I do enjoy a good Cherry cigarillo now and again, though.

Can't get Pliny out here right now....so I brewed my own a while back. Didn't last long. I am a smoker but I don't care for the stogies.....I do enjoy a good Cherry cigarillo now and again, though.

I'm in New York and can't get it either...I actually traded beer with a guy from Cali and that was one he sent...hammered my home brews before that one tho haha

Back