• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York High End Brewing Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqualab

Reaction score
I am selling my home brewing equipment. This is all top of the line, high end equipment in excellent like-new condition. All was purchased online last year. Will not ship. Will not separate. I just don't have the time anymore due to my work related travel commitments. I can provide photos of the main items upon request. Located near Syracuse NY. Asking $1450 - Thanks

• Blichmann 14.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Conical Fermenter
• Blichmann Leg Extensions for Conical Fermenter
• Blichmann Tri-Clamp Blow-Off for Conical Fermenter
• Blichmann Casters for Conical Fermenter
• Blichmann Spare Gasket for Conical Fermenter
• Blichmann 20-Gallon Boilermaker brew kettle
• Blichmann O-Ring Kit for Boilermaker brew kettle
• Blichmann Plate Chiller
• (2) Blichmann 1/2" Barb Adapters for Plate Chiller
• (2) Blichmann 3/8" Barb Adapters for Plate Chiller
• (4) 5.5-Gallon Glass Carboys
• (2) 7.9-Gallon Plastic Fermenting Buckets w/drilled lids
• SS 21" Spoon
• SS 36" Stirring Paddle
• 9" Plastic Anti-Splash Funnel w/Strainer
• Auto Siphon Racking Cane
• (4) Glass Air Locks
• Milwaukee pH Meter & Standard Solutions
• Heating Mat w/Controller
• (4) Carboy insulating covers
• O2 Regulator w/Diffuser & SS Wand
• (2) ALLA Brand pro Hydrometers
• (2) Glass Cylinders for Hydrometer measurement
• SS Bottle Washing Spigot
• Bottle Drying Rack (72-bottles I believe)
• SS racking cane
• (2) Spring Loaded Bottle Fillers
• Lab grade glass Thermometer
• Digital Thermometer
• Blichmann Brewing Gloves
• Asst. chemicals, sanitizer, additives, SS and brass fittings, drilled stoppers,
hoses, tubing, etc....

If your willing to split up, i'd be interested in the heating mat, PH meter, and a few other items.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have absolutely no where to put any of this stuff, but this price has me thinking about finding the space! Good luck

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

Man, that seems like a heck of a deal and local to me to boot. Tempted to take the lot and part out what I don't need. Going to have to consult with the wife first. :mug:

I am way to wet behind the ears for that kind of equipment. But if your parting it out I would be interested in the any fermenting pails/carboys. I'm on Long Island so picking the items up may be possible.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I also have (but selling separately) four ball lock corny kegs (with black rubber handle and foot) in great condition cosmetically externally (no stickers, crud, etc...) excellent condition mechanically (new O-rings and pressure reliefs) all four hold pressure no problem, a 10lb aluminum CO2 cylinder with handle (brand new at Christmas), Taprite single discharge, dual gauge regulator (also brand new at Christmas), multiple corny keg disconnects, hoses (pressure and dispensing) and a corny keg disconnect dispenser - $400.

I also have (but selling separately) a brand new (never used or even setup) Wensel's table top Counter Pressure Bottle Filler $200.

00i0i_1rOQIvoEgry_600x450.jpg

00s0s_jHnpn0JhDtp_600x450.jpg

00X0X_wf03UHf5jh_600x450.jpg

00w0w_i97A0OAl2A6_600x450.jpg

Well, If you part out put me in line for the fermenter and associated goodies and the plate chiller and associated goodies. Also the stirring paddle as well.

So pretty much $2000 for: the Corny, Blichmann and Wensel lists. You pretty much have everything you need and of excellent quality to start a club at a very reasonable price. Only a couple of things lacking for you all-grain brewers.

Not going to part out anything from the three equipment lists. But each list can be purchased separately. If that makes sense? thanks

Latest posts

Back