Hi from Southern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markvale5

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm fairly new here and definitely new to brewing. Just brewed my first AG blonde two weeks ago and it was definitely an experience. I sure struggled with temp control during the sparge and ultimately messed up on my target gravity. I did have fun and tried a sample of it today. I'm just glad that it doesn't taste horrible but we'll see how it ends up in a few more weeks. I've asked several questions so far and everyone who's participated with my questions have been very helpful and I really appreciate it. Thanks for all the help! I'm curious to see how many people on here live in Southern California? As for me I live in Colton.

Colton!
I lived in Riverside for a long time, and though I live in San Francisco now, I still make it back to the IE pretty regularly.

Welcome to the forums (from another newbie)!

Thanks! Riverside is right up the road from me. I'm about 10 minutes from the MoreBeer in Riverside.

Welcome aboard! Not sure exactly where Colton is, but Seismogenic says its in the IE, so I hope you made it through the Snow Storm last Tuesday! Let us know how the Blond Ale turns out.

Thanks! Riverside is right up the road from me. I'm about 10 minutes from the MoreBeer in Riverside.

Ah, you trust the 215 to really only take 10 minutes?!

I didn't start homebrewing until after I moved to the Bay Area, but I have some friends who are still in Riverside and who are planning on getting into this hobby in the very near future. I know they were talking about ordering supplies online, but I'll definitely take your tip to point them at MoreBeer.

Hahaha you got a point there. I just take La Cadena and avoid the 215 at all costs. Yeah they should check out the shop in Riverside is small but they have nearly everything you'd need.

Welcome from another socal guy! I used to ride mountain bikes all the time in Fontucky, so I know where colton is :). Happy brewing!

Latest posts

Back