Hey just an old brewer that fell off the horse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The1Greenguru

Reaction score
Hello-SOME few year ago I was bottling beer and was to much work/short of time, started kegging and was loving the whole thing and just love a strong Dark lagers,Octoberfest,root beer to and slowly climbing back up. :mug:

Getting Back in the Habit was easy, Dos Equis Amber XX Aged Ten Years By Mistake and then I brewed IT. Slapped Co2 to it and yum

IMG_2379.jpg

IMG_2771.jpg

Beer looks delicious. :) Welcome back to the obsession. :p

I'm brewing my first Oktoberfest that should be ready to bottle in about a week now. Looking forward to trying it. Never tried this dark of a Lager (Brewing or tasting) before this one. Just trying to broaden my palate. :)

Howdy :)

what exactly aged 10yrs? The ingredients? Looks nice, anyways.
Thanks,
Hello it was a kit years ago My brother and I brewed like mad Men and one of the Dos Equis amber kits.Some how got thrown in a closet and forgotten the beer taste like co2 on top of the beer yesterday. today it has fallen into the liquid as it sits seems to be really dark in color? Aged !0 years and getting better every day glad I didn't trash the beer kit
:mug:
Cheeers

Beer looks delicious. :) Welcome back to the obsession. :p

I'm brewing my first Oktoberfest that should be ready to bottle in about a week now. Looking forward to trying it. Never tried this dark of a Lager (Brewing or tasting) before this one. Just trying to broaden my palate. :)

You can't go wrong with Oktoberfest in my book, I love to add Honey to my Oktoberfest brews
:mug:
Cheers :rockin:

Latest posts

Back