• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Here's the last of my equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old_tx_kbb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Bariatric surgery forced me out of brewing and I appreciate all of you who have been buying pieces from my quality collection of brewing equipment.
The surgery was successful...I'm no longer diabetic and have lost 90 pounds so far. I'll never be able to drink beer again or anything carbonated...but i have my health....and am learning a new appreciation for bourbon...

This is the final list of what is available:

HLT - MegaPot 1.2 15 Gal and Lid with 3pc SS Ball Valve with camlock connector and Blichmann Adjustable BrewMometer - $275

MLT - MegaPot 1.2 15 Gal and Lid with 3pc SS Ball Valve and Blichmann Adjustable BrewMometer, with SS Plumbing for recirculation that includes camlock connectors and another 3pc SS Ball Valve, generic inline Dial Thermometer, and SS False Bottom - $350

Johnson A419 Digital Temperature Controller - $50

5 - Re-conditioned 5 Gallon Ball-Lock Kegs - $35 each

1 - Gently-used 5 Gallon Ball-Lock Keg (purchased new) - $65

1 - New un-used 3 Gallon Ball-Lock Keg - $85

HLT.jpg

MLT recirc 1a.jpg

MLT recirc 2a.jpg

I am interested in the Johnson Controller and 3 used Ball Locks, PM headed your way.

Sorry to hear about your health.

Anthony

Back