Help finishing keezer for wedding!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveSquared

Reaction score
Hola! So as the title states I need some help with my keezer for my wedding in a few weeks. I've gotten most of it built by reading and browsing around this awesome forum! :mug: But I have one final thing I really need some help on. I guess I was in a hurry when I was lining everything up and messed up on the height of the sides and front. So now I'm left with uneven corners. I planned on attaching a few pieces of trim to hide the gap between the freezer and the wood but with the heights uneven I'm not sure what to do. As you can probably already tell I'm not savvy with the ways of carpentry so if you have any ideas of what would be an easy fix I would greatly appreciate it!! Pics.....

0825151937.jpg

0825151938.jpg

0923150935.jpg

0923150934.jpg

0923150935a.jpg

Nice job, I had to do the same thing. What I get for using a battery powered skill saw...

Nice work, should do the job nicely! Be careful limiting the air circulation around the outside walls of the cooler. The metal walls often act as a heat exchange surface and if you block that off you'll stress the freezer over time.

Back