Help filming in Portland (pilot episosed)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Im_Lars

Reaction score
Hi guys! I had a great opportunity recently to be a part of a pilot episode for a brewing show, written and shot by my friends production company. He came and shot footage of me and my home brewery and with this pilot, they gained some interest from an investor. The investor however wants another episode. This time they are looking into the Portland, OR area due to its growing reputation for some serious home and nano breweries.

He is looking for some suggestions of local Portland bars that really exemplify support of the local nano brewers.

The setup of the episode is projected to interview a home brewer (preferably one with some wow-factor), then some guys that are in the next level up doing some nano brewing. Then go on to the bar that supports it all. Basically showing the different stages of serious brewers in the Portland area.

So - post up your suggestions, your pictures of your own setup and help get this going!

ya know I just got through doing a pilot for a home brewing show by an established production company.I was thinking about posting it in another thread.they came to my house and filmed a brew day then filmed us at the competition I was entered in.

I'd have to check with the other members, but I'm sure you could film our club brewing. We are located in SW Portland.

We had 3 systems we brew with.

1. typical 5 gallons set up (water cooler mash tun)

2. 10 gallon keggle set up.

3. 1 bbl set up. Mostly computer controlled, filters, touch screens, flow meters, tankless water heater.

We don't use the 1 bbl system on a weekly basis though. Usually once a month or once every 2 months. Depending if we can all agree on what to brew on it.

I guess the next step would be to contact Greg (leader of the club) through our facebook page. Look up Boarfish Brewing Club and send him a message.

I'd have to check with the other members, but I'm sure you could film our club brewing. We are located in SW Portland.

We had 3 systems we brew with.

1. typical 5 gallons set up (water cooler mash tun)

2. 10 gallon keggle set up.

3. 1 bbl set up. Mostly computer controlled, filters, touch screens, flow meters, tankless water heater.

We don't use the 1 bbl system on a weekly basis though. Usually once a month or once every 2 months. Depending if we can all agree on what to brew on it.

I guess the next step would be to contact Greg (leader of the club) through our facebook page. Look up Boarfish Brewing Club and send him a message.

Sounds good, Thanks. We are still looking for a bar that specializes in serving nano breweries beers

Back