Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoocircle

Reaction score
Didn't realize my post in Equipment/Sanitation was my first.
Bought a starter kit from NB a few weeks ago and got 2 beginner kits with it. I have the wheat 2 weeks into fermentation as of today, so I might bottle it tonight. I've also been reading through the boards for a couple weeks straight to get a better understanding of everything. Got a cooler conversion kit the other day and a 5gal igloo cooler, I want to try a simple all grain recipe in the coming months. As a bonus I purchased the 2for1 Pliny clone from Ausinhomebrew and can't wait to get that going. A lot of money spent in the beginning so I hope to get a lot of use out of it this Summer.
See you guys around

Welcome to the group, from CO. Hopefully, you'll get tons of use out of your equipment. Read the forum stickies and the wiki, tons of great (free) information. Ask questions, read posts that interest you, there's lots that can be learned here!

With that equipment,you could also start experimenting with grains by doing partial mash. your in the right place to learn,anyway! :mug:

Back