Hello

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonLT

Reaction score
Hey all, name's Walt and I'm from Cambridge NY. That's upstate, not a city person. Anyway, just signed up with the $25 option and this site is slower than molasses for me. I visit a lot of forums but this is the slowest by far, like painfully slow. I'm very interested in home brewing so I plan to do a lot of reading and interaction here, but at the pace it's running for me right now I will be on the computer all day. Am I missing some setting or what not that I can change? Is the site having issues right now at all? Am I the only one with this problem? This looks to be an awesome site so I really want to get it working better, plus use it on my iPhone as well. Thanks for any help fellas...

Yukon

welcome to hbt.

it's normally not very slow. i believe tex is having some issues.

I'm not in the know, but i think that they are upgrading servers.

Thanks for the reply. I just put the app on my iPhone and it works flawlessly. I'm sure all will be good, and I look forward to learning about home brewing as I'm an avid beer drinker :)

lots of good stuff around here. i don't know how the mobile apps work, but the stickies at the top of every subforum are a great place to start learning.

Slow but informative - really it is lightening fast most of the time. - Welcome!

Latest posts

Back