Hello.....South East Texas here...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScottR79

Reaction score
What up everyone, new to the forum, have been reading it for a few weeks or so, and trying to learn as much as I can about brewing and equipment.

Brewed our first batch 3 weeks ago and finally was able to taste it off the tap a couple days back. I am already whipped...cant get enough of this brewing stuff. Working on a modified Brutus 10 as well as a conical fermenter already..lol

I built a 3 tap keezer about 6 months ago and I would say that led me towards this home brewing.

Anyway, hello from Beaumont TX

Scott

What up everyone, new to the forum, have been reading it for a few weeks or so, and trying to learn as much as I can about brewing and equipment.

Brewed our first batch 3 weeks ago and finally was able to taste it off the tap a couple days back. I am already whipped...cant get enough of this brewing stuff. Working on a modified Brutus 10 as well as a conical fermenter already..lol

I built a 3 tap keezer about 6 months ago and I would say that led me towards this home brewing.

Anyway, hello from Beaumont TX

Scott

Beaumont, huh? I was so excited to see "southeast Texas", as we spend the winters near Corpus Christi, and I don't know of many brewers in that area. But Beaumont is far north to me, at least in January/Feb/March. :D

Anyway, welcome and glad to have you on board.

ScottR79 said:
What up everyone, new to the forum, have been reading it for a few weeks or so, and trying to learn as much as I can about brewing and equipment. Brewed our first batch 3 weeks ago and finally was able to taste it off the tap a couple days back. I am already whipped...cant get enough of this brewing stuff. Working on a modified Brutus 10 as well as a conical fermenter already..lol I built a 3 tap keezer about 6 months ago and I would say that led me towards this home brewing. Anyway, hello from Beaumont TX Scott

Greetings and Cheers! I haven't found too many people from this area on here. I'm in the Big Sandy area, just West of Kountz. No one is in my area either. Glad to have you aboard.

you were right! you are in Southeast Texas. He is in what we call "North Mexico" it was a mistake on his part!!! lol

Back