Hello! Greetings from Westminster,CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skud007

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Lurker here that finally and officially decide to join! I have learned so much from this site. Such a great community :)

I joined to share some of my experiences, to meet new people in the homebrewing community, and of course learn from some of the most knowledgeable people in the homebrewing game! :)

I picked up the better brewers kit for 30$ and brewed my 1st ipa that came with the kit and I was hooked! I found a great deal on some corney kegs and went straight to kegging that 1st batch. Of course that led me to building a keezer!! I used this forum for alot of ideas and should have it done this weekend.

I have 2 extract kits under my belt so far and planning to brew my 3rd today. My other was an american light from brewers best, and today I'm gonna brew the Rouge's Shakespeare oatmeal stout!! Gonna use my turkey fryer outside today since it is near 60 degrees today in Denver!!

Really excited to get into all grain and have been reading alot of posts here on the forum. Mash tun cooler is built. Just have to get my kettle figured out since my turkey fryer pot only holds about 5 gals.

Enough rambling :), glad to be part of the community!!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Home Brew mobile app

For sure! Just finished that oatmeal stout kit and can't wait. It seems it's gonna be pretty tasty!

Welcome fellow coloradoan. I'm up the road in Erie, CO. Its a great hobby and very addicting .

Thanks for the warm welcome! I just picked up a keg to convert to a boil kettle. May have to do my 1st all grain this weekend!

Back