Hello from WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baz72

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just joined the forum. Look forward to reading through the various threads to see what other brewers are up to and contributing where I can.

I've been an all-grain brewer for just over a decade now. I've brewed a wide variety of beers/styles over that time. My favorites are Belgian and English ales.

On tap right now I have an English bitter, a Belgian witbier, and a German Maibock. I also have a carbonated mead on tap as well.

Next brew will be this coming weekend. The wife wants a Gulden Draak style Belgian dark strong.

Baz

Welcome.

Nice, I've got a Belgian Dark Strong Ale carbonating now. It had aged in secondary for about 5 months. I bought some more of the Wyeast Private Collection strain I used and I think I'm going to try aging another batch on oak chips for a few months.

I'm in NE Wisconsin, I've seen a few people from the Fox River Valley area active around here.

Baz - Welcome to the "club". Some get crazy, some just troll...but we all support and help in some way.

-I'm also in NE WI, where about are you located?

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'm in SE WI, outside of Milwaukee. I've been on lots of HB forums over the years and you definitely get all types.

Happy brewing!

Back