Hello From West Virginia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthboundagain

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Patrick and I live in Parkersburg, WV along the very muddy Ohio River. I am new to the home brew game, though I come from a family of shiners. Looking forwards to learning from all of the contributors to this fine sight. I have noticed from checking it out, this forum seems to me much friendlier then some of the other forums I frequent. So I am looking forwards to making some great beer, wine, mead, and cider. :ban:

Welcome Patrick and yes this forum is full of awesome people who are more than happy to share their knowledge any of your pains you may have in your beer-quest!;)

:mug: Welcome - everyone is pretty cool on this site (sometimes the gloves come off in the debate forum, but all in good fun).

WVU has an awesome basketball team in the tournament this year, hoping they make it through to at least the final four.

Welcome! I'm also from Pburg, although we moved out to the sticks a few years ago. This is the best place I've found for honing The Craft--Enjoy! :mug:

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I have some threads over in the Cider forum, if you wish to share your expertise with a beginner. :D

Welcome Patrick, I'm a river rat originally from up stream of ya, Bridgeport Ohio.

Cheers..:mug:

Back