Hello from the Eastern Sierras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sea2summit3

Reaction score
Hey HBT,

Enjoying the wealth of knowledge in this community. I think I've spent way to much time on the computer since discovering HBT! I'm in the process of moving to all grain brewing research and information gathering has dominated my life the last few days. My excitement for homebrew started a couple years ago when I discovered how cheap I could make quality beer. Ha... cheap! That nOOb mentality is still haunting my wallet today! Now I've got the bug to constantly improve my brewing process. Anybody got a winning lotto ticket they don't need?

Does HTB have a DIY section at all? I've mainly been using the search threads function but its a lot of skimming through information!

:tank:

Welcome from Nor*Cal
I use to live in Incline Village. Are you any where near there?
Ya the AG bug will get the best of the wallet!!!
Cheers
JJ

Yeah... working it is the hard part. High cost of living and low wages! But a beautiful place to live! We just got our first snowfall in town this weekend. About 6-8 inches in town. Since I don't have any beer to brew I might wax my skiis:ban: Let me know next time you come up to June... we should swap a couple beers! :mug:

Yeah... working it is the hard part. High cost of living and low wages! But a beautiful place to live! We just got our first snowfall in town this weekend. About 6-8 inches in town. Since I don't have any beer to brew I might wax my skiis:ban: Let me know next time you come up to June... we should swap a couple beers! :mug:

I hope it's a good year. I'll most likely be up there in Dec...I normally bring a keg or two.

Latest posts

Back