Hello from Tampa Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joetownhound

Reaction score
Hi All
Been kind of lurking for a while and really enjoy the wealth of information here on the board. I'm new to brewing with only three brews under my belt two partial and one extract. I'm looking into getting into all grain and is sourcing the stainless tubing for a Brutus ten build :rockin: (this is a steep slope). I'm also looking forward to getting together with fellow brewers here in Tampa so I will be joining one of the local clubs (looking at B.E.E.R.) soon. Thanks you guys for your generosity in sharing your knowledge which is a lot to take in. Cheers
Dennis

Dennis: I belong to Brandon Bootleggers Homebrew Club. We meet monthly at O'Brien's in Brandon. Last meeting we had 47 in attendance. It's a great, growing, friendly group and we'd love to have you join us.

Dennis: I belong to Brandon Bootleggers Homebrew Club. We meet monthly at O'Brien's in Brandon. Last meeting we had 47 in attendance. It's a great, growing, friendly group and we'd love to have you join us.

would love to join what is the time and date of the meeting

Hope I'm not breaking any rules with the following:

We're having our regular monthly informal "happy hour" gathering at The Brass Tap tonight at 7.

Regular meetings are second Wednesday of every month, 7:00 pm at O'Brien's.

Details:

Dues are $15/year per family.

Benefits include:

Member Facebook group

Members-only events like brewery tours and happy hours

Mentoring program pairing experienced brewers with beginners
Discounts
Big Storm Brewery - 10% off
Booth's Brewing - 10% off beer-making ingredients
Bootleggers Beer & Wine-Making Supplies - 10% off beer-making ingredients
Brass Tap Brandon - 10% drafts
Kenny's Liquor - 10% (11679 Boyette Rd)
Kingdom Liquors - 5%
Mellow Mushroom - 10%
Peg's Cantina (Gulfport) - 10% off American craft beers (except during happy hour)
Southern Brewing - 10% off hops & grains
Winthrop Liquors - 5%

:ban: Was going to a cigar event tonight in Tampa I guess there is a change in plan. Will see you there at the brass tap Pilgarlic :tank:
Hope I'm not breaking any rules with the following:

We're having our regular monthly informal "happy hour" gathering at The Brass Tap tonight at 7.

Regular meetings are second Wednesday of every month, 7:00 pm at O'Brien's.

Details:

Dues are $15/year per family.

Benefits include:

Member Facebook group

Members-only events like brewery tours and happy hours

Mentoring program pairing experienced brewers with beginners
Discounts
Big Storm Brewery - 10% off
Booth's Brewing - 10% off beer-making ingredients
Bootleggers Beer & Wine-Making Supplies - 10% off beer-making ingredients
Brass Tap Brandon - 10% drafts
Kenny's Liquor - 10% (11679 Boyette Rd)
Kingdom Liquors - 5%
Mellow Mushroom - 10%
Peg's Cantina (Gulfport) - 10% off American craft beers (except during happy hour)
Southern Brewing - 10% off hops & grains
Winthrop Liquors - 5%

:ban: Was going to a cigar event tonight in Tampa I guess there is a change in plan. Will see you there at the brass tap Pilgarlic :tank:

That Gurkha event at Tampa Humidor? Love that place.

Sorry for the derail. Welcome aboard. Homebrewing going strong in T-town.

That Gurkha event at Tampa Humidor? Love that place.

Sorry for the derail. Welcome aboard. Homebrewing going strong in T-town.
That's the one don't care to much for a Gurkha. So do you visit TH often I'm there almost weekly.

That WAS quick. Welcome aboard, Dennis, and welcome to the Brandon Bootleggers Homebrew Club's New Brewer Mentoring Program!

Back