Hello from Seattle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angus Young

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Have been brewing for about 2 years. Started with couple of extract batches and converted to all grain brewing. I have a basic setup, cooler with a false bottom and 10 gallons Kettle. I built a keezer and currently have 7 kegs. I can easily fit more kegs but drinking 35 gallons of beer is already a lot of work lol

Have been following this forum and learned a lot. Looking forward for sharing and learning more.

Hey, I’m a Bay Area transplant myself. Moved up in 1991 and didn’t look back. I do love all the arts and beer up here as well. I’m in the Leschi area about 5 miles east of Georgetown Brewery and Sound Homebrew. Just cranked out a NEIPA today (second one ever). 7 kegs, eh? Impressive!

Last edited:
Hey, I’m a Bay Area transplant myself. Moved up in 1991 and didn’t look back. I do love all the arts and beer up here as well. I’m in the Leschi area about 5 miles east of Georgetown Brewery and Sound Homebrew. Just cranked out a NEIPA today (second one ever). 7 kegs, eh? Impressive!

I live in Greenwood, two blocks away from Naked City, Flying Bike breweries, also Chuck's hop shop :) Seattle made me get into brewing.

Back