Hello from NY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spc_Scott

Reaction score
A warm hello to everyone. I just started brewing this fall with a couple of friends. What a great way to spend a day! We have been doing all grain batches and learning a lot along the way. I've done a bit of cider over the past few years as well. Easy and fun as well.

Looking forward to talking with you all and learning some more.

Scott

Welcome from Rochester, NY. Since you are already into all grain brewing you may want to keep an eye on the Syracuse group grain buys. We actually closed the most recent order today but if I know these guys there will be another one coming up soon (probably this summer). Once again welcome to the obsession. You have come to the right place if you are serious about making good beer. There is a wealth of knowledge here.

There's also a homebrew club in Ithaca and we put together a club bulk buy a couple times a year. Unfortunately we just finalized ours last night, but it's something to keep an eye out for.

And welcome to homebrewing and the forums!

Welcome to HBT. I am sure that you will find tons of info and help on here. We also have a Home Brew Club that meets the first THUR of the month in Sacketts Harbour, NY at The HOPS SPOT. Welcome again.

Back