Hello from New Orleans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsteele

Reaction score
Hello all.. i recently discovered home brewing and i really enjoy it. I did a search on brewing forums to learn more about piecing together or recommended turnkey all grain setups,i would like to have a system that can brew up to 12 gallons. I am also looking to better my brewing techniques over time. I look forward to learning,and chatting with you folks.

Welcome, you have come to the right place! everything you ever wanted to know about brewing can be found here.:mug:

I will be watching the Saints kick Eagle butt tomorrow:ban:

Hello all.. i recently discovered home brewing and i really enjoy it. I did a search on brewing forums to learn more about piecing together or recommended turnkey all grain setups,i would like to have a system that can brew up to 12 gallons. I am also looking to better my brewing techniques over time. I look forward to learning,and chatting with you folks.
Unless you're looking to spend a lot of money on a turnkey system like a sabco, your best bet is to observe other people's systems and pick and choose the methods you're most comfortable with. Brewstock usually does all grain classes pretty regularly, and you may want to look into the Crescent City Homebrewers club.

Unless you're looking to spend a lot of money on a turnkey system like a sabco, your best bet is to observe other people's systems and pick and choose the methods you're most comfortable with. Brewstock usually does all grain classes pretty regularly, and you may want to look into the Crescent City Homebrewers club.

Thanks Toby for the advice.. Brewstock is AWESOME,it is were i go for my grains.

Back